Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tisk Task Tuesdays



Countdown: 88 Days!

Yes we are finally under the 3 month mark! Holly Crap!!!!!!!! Now its time to get down to the nitty gritty! Last night we chose our pics that will be our guest book picture and the one that will get blown up for everyone to see as they walk into the hall. So now I just have to get them ordered which is on my to-do list for this weekend.

I am also going this weekend to look for a veil! I know I said back on this post that I really didn't care for veils and that if I chose to do one that it would be a birdcage veil. Well I asked the fiance his opinion and he said that he didnt like the birdcage veils. So I started looking for ideas and finally realized that because my dress doesn't have a train and that my wedding is now a little bit fancier that I kinda want a cathedral veil like this one. But they are SOOOOO EXPENSIVE! So as I was having lunch with a friend last week she suggested I try to find one on Harwin street.  For those of you not from Houston and not familiar with Harwin street it is a long street with stores and stores of anything you could think of to buy and for really really cheap. It is where I bought my prom dress which looked like this:



Wish me luck!!!!!!!!

Also Im not sure if you recall that Joey and I had first decided not to have alcohol at the reception because we really couldnt afford an open bar. Well we decided to call our venue and ask how much it would cost us for a cash bar and we think its in our budget. That way if our friends want to drink they can they just have to pay for it. What do yall think about this? Were you able to afford an open bar or did you have a cash bar or no alcohol at all?

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Good luck as you get down to the wire on your wedding. The next few months are going to fly by for you, and then you'll be married. Can't wait to hear more about the planning :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails