Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tisk Task Tuesday



Countdown: 95 days!!!!!!!!!!

This past week I did a whole lot of wedding stuff. Joey and his brother who is one of our ushers got fitted for their tuxs on Wednesday nite and then Thursday nite Joey and I had dinner at the resturant we were considering for our rehearsal dinner. The food was really good and the place is very nice. So after our dinner we spoke with the manager to look at the rooms and to see if they had our date available. And they did!!!!!!!!!!

So our rehearsal dinner location is a mexican resturant called Los Cucos and is located off of Westherimer. We have about 40 people in our wedding party alone including parents and grandparents and about 10 more or so of out of town guests that will be invited to the rehearsal dinner. I know thats a lot of people for a rehersal dinner! Because there are so many people we had to find a place that was cheap enough for us to pay for everyone. When pricing around most places were around $18/$19 per person for a buffet style. When we heard the prices at Los Cucos I couldnt believe it! We will be having a fajita buffet for $11.99 per person! I know way cheaper than the other places right! So our rehearsal will take place the nite before the wedding at 5 p.m. and then will head to dinner around 6 p.m.

Now on to the other stuff I did wedding related last week. We purchased our aisle runner, unity candle and a monogram decal for the dance floor! We purchased all of these from Rexcraft. Our next things to do are to order our ceremony programs, wedding favors and place cards. I can't believe we are almost to our 3 month mark and i'm getting a little nervous that im going to forget something. I am also getting anxious as to how everything is going to look when its all put together. Its so hard for me to imagine things and I just hope it all goes together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it will all come together beautifully! How exciting that it is getting so close!

Related Posts with Thumbnails