Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year, A New Me


So as far as new years resolutions go I am not that great about following through on them. They tend to always be about my weight since my weight is always fluctuating. I am not fat by any means but I since I am only 5'4" the more I weigh the bigger I look. I always range from 130-155 lbs and right now I hate to say that I'm at the top of that range.

And since most of you know I am getting married THIS year, 113 days to be exact, this year is no different about my new years resolutions. But this year I am only going to make a resolution until our wedding day and then I will reassess what I would like to do for the rest of the year. So from now until April 24, 2010, I plan to up my working out from 2 to 3 days a week to 5 days a week. I would like to loose 20lbs for the wedding. My last resolution until April is to give up sweets until we eat our wedding cake with the exception of cake at my shower next weekend. Sweets is my biggest weakness.

I do have one resolution to last for the whole year and that is to be more self confident. Not only to be more self confident personally but also professionally. I need to learn that I am not ugly and just because I have a little stomach doesnt mean I should be so hard on myself. As for professionally I will be starting a new job duty starting in February when one of my coworkers leaves that involves speaking more with our CEO.

So to a new year and a new me! I will keep you updated on how the weight loss goes and any encouragement you can give is always helpful!

2 comments:

Chey and Jimmy said...

I just want you to know that you are one of the most beautiful people I know.. both inside and out. You have an incredible spirit and admirable determination and you should be so proud of the person that you are and are becoming. You are a blessing to me and so many others - I'm so proud to know you. Don't be so hard on yourself - YOU are an AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL person and I just love ya! Happy New Year!

Nicole-Lynn said...

I understand how hard it is to keep your weight in check and everything... always a challenge for me too. You have my encouragement and I know you can do it! :) On the flipside, I'm trying to loose 15-20 before April as well for our engagement session as well as the wedding in 2011.

Related Posts with Thumbnails