Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tisk Task Tuesday



Countdown: 102 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how much closer it is until the wedding. I have to say I'm starting to freak out just a little. I'm so scared that I am going to totally forget something. Well for now Im going to tell you about this past week.

As most of you know I had my bachelorette party and bridal shower this past weekend. They were both just fabulous! I have to thank all my bridesmaids for all their hard work. I truly have the best friends a girl could ask for. My favorite color is pink so my bridal shower decorations were all pink and silver and it was very feminine and beautiful. My fiances aunt's best friend made the cake and it was stunning and also tasted very good. The first layer was a chocolate cake and the bottom layer was a white cake. Here are a couple of pics:
              
This weekend I also sent out our wedding invitations!!!!!!!! I am soo excited to have those out! Here are some pics.

This week, Joey is getting fitted for his tux and we are going to reserve the resturant for our rehersal dinner.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

You're getting closer!!

Looks like a great bridal shower!!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Yey! You're getting so close! :)

PattyAnn said...

Alright, things are going to be pretty fast paced after this! Just breathe!

Thanks for following my new blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails