Saturday, January 9, 2010

Arr Matey!

So last night was my much anticipated Bachelorette Party. Like I said here we had to have it a couple months in advance because my Maid of Honor is moving to California in the next month to pursue her acting career. Here is a pic of me & her from last night.


She planned a Pirate themed party where we dressed up as pirates and all the decorations were Pirates of the Caribbean.

So the party started off meeting at my house for a before the party drink. Then we headed to the Marq*E center where we had dinner at Cafe Adobe. After dinner my maid of honor told us to get into 2 groups and handed us a list of things that we had to go find for our scavenger hunt. We had 30 minutes and I have to say it was not easy. More information & pics on this later!

Then we went to Drink Houston where we got in for Free and received two FREE bottles of Champagne. We danced the nite away and had a blast. Ayana Mack was there from Houston's local radio station 104 KRBE. She came up to me and my group and asked me what we were doing there and what mine and my fiances name was. YES I was on the radio last nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing!




So I have to say that I had a blast last night!!!!!!!! Thanks to my maid of honor for putting together such a great party and to all my friends who came and celebrated with me last nite!

2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw, that's wonderful you had a great time! Sounded like a lot of fun! So sweet of your maid of honor to make you feel so special!

Valerie said...

Glad you had so much fun!! What a great time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails