Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wedding Wednesday

So I have started thinking about whether I want to wear a veil or not for the ceremony. When the ceremony was originally outside I was not going to wear one. I was going to wear my hair down with a flower in it. Now my ceremony is a little more traditional and will be held inside. Now I'm wearing my hair up and its time for me to start thinking about how I want to wear it and the accesories I'm going to use.

I am really not a big fan of veils. But I am digging the birdcage veils. I think it might be a little informal but I like that it is different and it really has a sophisticated look to it. I'm also not sure if it would go with my dress.

Here is a picture of what I'm talking about for those of you who aren't sure what a birdcage veil is.



What do you think? Like or dislike?

1 comment:

Michelle Summer Designs said...

I like it! Of course, you'll need to see it with your dress to see if it looks right together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails