Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another Blog Award!!!!!!!!!!

I just found out that my blog was awarded another blog award from my friend and fellow blogger Val from Next to Heaven



Thanks so much Val!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont have very many people that follow my blog and this is my first blog and im just writing about wedding planning at the moment. Hopefully after the wedding I can make a new blog and be able to write a lot more.

So since there are no rules that came with this blog I am going to give it to the blogs that I currently follow. Sorry if this is a repeat award for any of you. Here are the names of the blogs that I give this award to:

Next to Heaven (of course)

Enjoy the award ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Alissa said...

Congrats girl, you deserve it. Val gave me the same award, isn't she awesome.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on to me!

My Life in Purple said...

I am so behind..I just noticed this!! haha

Thank you Heather :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails