Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another Wedding Nightmare


So early this morning I work up from my 2nd wedding nightmare!!!!!! Since we only have 79 days now until the big day I think all the little things is whats stressing me out. My nightmare was so vivid the worst part is I could see this happening.

It was our wedding day and we were all at the location getting ready when about 30 minutes before start time I realized that we left all of our wedding essentials at home!!!!!! This includes the aisle runner, guest book, unity candle, flower girl baskets, my hair piece and even our rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I get someone to go tell Joey that he has to drive home and go get the stuff because we cant have a wedding without it. Well by this time people are already starting to get there and the trip takes about an hour round trip. So its almost already an hour since the ceremony is supposed to start and everyone is wondering whats going on and is ready to leave.

I of course start freaking out and decide since its already gotten off to a bad start to just cancel it and try to have it the next day. Thats when I woke up. Lets just hope this isnt a sign and instead will make sure I really dont forget anything!

3 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Oh no, those type of dreams are never fun. Good thing it was just a dream :) You're getting so close to your big day and it's probably on your mind more than it should be so it's normal to think of weird things like that! :)

Juliana said...

Oh I remember those dreams...scary! Everything will go well! Thank you for your comment on my blog-it meant so very much to me.

Alissa said...

Oh no poor thing. You're probably over-stressing yourself. I know it's hard not too, but try not to worry I'm sure everything will fall into place.

Related Posts with Thumbnails