Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tisk Task Tuesday



Countdown: 109 days!!!!!!

So this weekend is my bachelorette party and my bridal shower!!!!!!!! I am super excited! For my bachelorette party my best friend and maid of honor has planned a pirate themed party for Friday nite. Ay Ay Captain!
 

We will be dressing up like pirates and going to dinner at Cafe Adobe. Then were off on a treasure hunt then back to my house where the real party begins!

On Sunday, my cousin and matron of honor along with my other bridesmaids have planned a shower for me. It will be held at the community center in Baytown and everything else is a surprise to me. Let me tell you how hard this is for me! I like to be in control of everything and get a little uneasy when I have to depend on other people. I know, Im working on relaxing more and letting things go. So Im looking forward to seeing how it goes and yes of course the gifts!!!!!


Then next week I mail my invitations and make reservations for the rehearsal dinner. Its gonna start getting very busy for me as I only have 3 1/2 mths left.

Ck back next week for pics from this weekends wedding festivities!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails