Friday, February 26, 2010

Half Full Friday



I am happy that this is the last weekend in February!

I am happy that this week marked 2 months until our wedding day!

I am happy that I get to visit my dads grave this weekend to mark the 4th anniversary of him passing away.

I am happy that my wonderful sister passed her GED test this weekend!!!!!!

I am happy that my works 2nd Annual Staff & Board mixer went well last night.

Check out what Eyegirl is happy about this week! http://www.lifeaseyeseeit.com/

4 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Great post. It's always nice to reflect on what makes you happy and what you're most appreciative for! @ months! :) Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for joining me. I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Yay for your sister!

Valerie said...

Yay for being 2 months out!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a lovely idea for a blog hop. I've been down and looking at things half full is definitely necessary!

Related Posts with Thumbnails