Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

Yesterday I was busy at work so I didnt get to do Tisk-Task Tuesday. We have 73 days left and counting! This weekend me and one of my bridesmaids have hair appointments to figure out which styles I want for myself and my bridesmaids. For the bridesmiads I know I want a low bun because there dress has a pretty high neckline and I think it would look really classic. For me Im pretty sure I want an updo since my dress is strapless I think Id like to show off my neck and back.

Here are some pics Im going to take with us on Saturday to try. Which ones do you like best?

These are ideas for bridesmaids
These are ideas for me

7 comments:

Chey and Jimmy said...

I love the third one with the flower in it. It's kind of loose, soft and sweet.

Michelle Summer Designs said...

I like the third one for the bridesmaids as well. For you, I like the first one.

Nicole-Lynn said...

I like the first and third for the bridesmaids! :)

I also like the first one for you :)

Alissa said...

I love the first updo pic for you it's very cute.

Valerie said...

I like the 3rd one for your girls and the first one for you!

Mrs. Lopez said...

Thanks girls! That helps a lot!!!!!!!

Iva Messy said...

wow!! these are all such fab looks!! I'm sure you'll pick the perfect one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails