Friday, February 19, 2010

Half Full Friday 2.19.09


  • I am happy that today is Friday!
  • I am happy that I am going to the movies tonight with my honey to see VDay!
  • I am sorta happy that my dress fitting got rescheduled to next weekend so I have one more week to loose some weight!
  • I am happy that I have really good friends.
  • I am happy that Joey and I both have jobs.
  • I am also happy that I got to meet Eyegirl last weekend and The One.
  • I am happy that I got to see Valarie from Next to Heaven twice last week for lunch!

3 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

The movie was great... you'll love it! Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining me for Half Full Friday! You need to link up on my blog. :) It was so awesome getting to meet you. :)

Valerie said...

I'm glad we got to see each other twice too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails