Saturday, February 13, 2010

You Are My Love

 

This post is dedicated to my one and only love on this Valentine's Day. 

Dear Joey,

A year ago today, you asked me the most important question of my life. A question that I'd been waiting for since we first got together because we knew early on that we were meant to be together. It has now been almost seven years since we first started dating and now I'm counting down the days until we get married. 

We've grown up together through high school and college and I'm proud to say I love you more than ever. You're the kind of man I always wanted to be with and the one I forever want to kiss. You're smart, funny, kind, and of course good looking. I am so lucky to have you  and am looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together.

I don't tell you enough how much I appreciate all the things you do. But the truth is I don't know what I would do without you. So on this Valentine's Day remember you are my love and the one I've always dreamed of.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails