Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

OMG today is 2 months until our wedding day!!!!!!!! That is sooo crazy to me! Where did the time go?!? We started out with a 14 month engagement and now we only have 60 days until the big day!

I have ordered our place cards and our programs this past week, which I have to say stressed me out pretty bad. Wanting to make sure I had enough for everyone but not ordering too much made me go a little mad I do have to say. I tend to overthink things ALOT!  For our place cards we chose to do a picture frame so that they could also take home with them after the event.




As for the programs we decided to go with these:

The paper color will be different along with the color of the design and ribbon. Hopefully they will look spectacular!

I have already ordered our table numbers but found out that the site I ordered the programs has table numbers that can match the program so I might end up buying those too.

Will keep you updated as time gets closer!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love it!! So so pretty!!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Both are great choices! Very exciting only 60 days!

Related Posts with Thumbnails