Friday, February 5, 2010

Half Full Friday

Thank goodness its Friday!!!!!!! Recently Life As Eye See It started Half Full Friday where you try to find something good in every day. Here is my list for this week and please dont forget to check out Life As Eye See It.

  • I am happy that we met with the DJ this week and gave them the must have songs list.
  • I am  happy that today is Friday and I have a half day at work today!
  • I am happy to see the Colts play on Sunday and hopefully win the SuperBowl!
  • I am happy that Joey still has a job for now.
  • I am happy that I received my income tax $ today even though is going in savings!!!!!!
  • I am happy that I have two funny cats.
  • I am  happy that I am marrying the man I love in 78 days!
  • I am happy that I stared Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred workout dvd today and have 29 more days to go!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list! I'm so glad you decided to join me! :) I'm going to start the 30 day shred as soon as I get home from Houston. I won it in a giveaway!

Alissa said...

So much to be happy for :). I hope the wedding planning is going well. I need to get on the shred too, I've heard good things about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails