Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday

My thought for the day today is wedding related of course. Why do most guys not care about the details that it takes to plan a wedding? They would be content just to get married in their own living room. Well at least that's what my guy said to me yesterday! Now don't get me wrong I think it is soooo sweet that my man just wants to be with me for the rest of his life and doesn't care how he does it.

But since we are having a wedding and a nice one at that, I just figured that you would want a little bit of a say so. See I was confused when in the beginning you didn't want our colors to be pastels or pink and you wanted me to wear an actual wedding dress, I took that as you wanted some sort of say in the matter. Now 2 months before the wedding you dont want me to ask your opinion on the details.

I will never understand guys no matter how hard I try. So tell me ladies are your guys involved in the planning process and how much are they involved?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The One has been involved in every single decision along the way, but I haven't given him much of a choice. I wanted to elope, and he wanted a wedding. So, since he's the one that wanted it, I told him that he was going to have to help with it all. Actually, we've enjoyed planning it together, but we don't have as many details to attend to since we are getting married on the ship.

Valerie said...

My hubby was kind of involved. At the beginning he wasn't really involved at all. He helped me pick the place and a caterer and then he was done. I always ran everything by him though. Once it got closer and I was finalizing things, he had more of an opinion, which I appreciated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails