Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tisk Task Tuesday


Countdown: 256 days

So I finally finalized the guest list!!! We now have 151 people who will be invited to our wedding and most of them are family members. That is A LOT of people and therefore I am putting my foot down and saying no one else will be invited. I have to say that I am going to have to stop being nice and letting family members tell me how I'm going to run Joey & I's wedding!!!!

Well this week I also finished getting the save-the-dates ready and they went in the mail this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now my job for the next couple of weeks is to get my bridesmaid's zippers and stuff for their dress and I need to start looking into hotels for our out-of-town guests. If anyone knows of any pretty cheap hotels in the Richmond & Westheimer area, please let me know.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails