Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tisk Task Tuesday


Countdown: 242 days

I had a very productive wedding weekend. I bought the other three zippers I was looking for and I went to High Fashion and bought my bridal loops that I needed for my wedding dress. I also had my two appointments with florists this weekend and I went with my foster mom. We chose to go with Sarah's Florist for the flowers for the wedding party. Chuck was very helpful and gave us a lot of advice.

The groom, 7 groomsmen, 3 ushers and 1 ring bear will be wearing hydrangea boutonnieres. The bridesmaids will be carrying a "salad plate size" bouquet of blue hydrangeas and I will be carrying a "dinner plate size" bouquet of blue hydrangeas with about 15 white tulips. Just to let you know hydrangeas are not cheap nor are flowers for such a large wedding party.

We are really excited though and cant wait to see the final product. Just in case you were wondering our location the Ayva Center is doing the flowers for everything else.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails