Monday, August 17, 2009

Blue Monday

CAKE. The wedding cake plays an important role in the wedding. It should act as the perfect accent and should of course taste delicious! I am very fortunate that one of my good friends and bridesmaid's mom is going to make our wedding cake & Joey's grooms cake. Thank you Patty! When Joey and I started looking at wedding cakes the only thing we really knew that we wanted was a square cake. Not only do square cakes feed more people but it's more modern as well.

We had a couple of pictures in mind that we found from The Knot that we liked and then a couple of weeks ago I found the perfect cake! I think it will make a perfect addition to our wedding and really tie into our theme of modern and classic.



I am not sure if we will put flowers on the side or not because our flowers are tulips & hydrangeas and I'm not sure if they will look good on the cake. We will have to see.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails