Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wedding Wednesday

Some people might not put much thought into their guest book but I really wanted mine to be special. I don't want to just throw a book in my closet and never look at it again. So I REALLY wanted a signature frame as my guest book.

But Joey was afraid that when people wrote on it that it might smear. So then I had to search for a guest book that we both liked and that I felt went well with our wedding scheme. Then last Thursday as I was reading an entry from The Perfect Palette I came across a give away from Beau-coup Wedding Favors. So I checked out their website to see if I saw any thing that I liked and I found the PERFECT guest book.

This guest book is perfect for our wedding because our accent colors are white & silver and its personalized. I will find out today if I won the give away but even if I didn't I will be purchasing this guest book! You can find these guest books and more at Beau-coup.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails