Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tisk Task Tuesday



Countdown: 249 days
Last week I researched some nearby hotels for my out-of-town guests and found one that is only 7 minutes away from my location and is fairly cheap! It is the Holiday Inn Express on 59 South and Hilcroft. I blocked 10 rooms but am still waiting on the contract before I post to my wedding website to let my guests know.

Also last week I went to Hancock Fabrics and bought 3 of my 6 bridesmaids zippers for their dress. I still need to buy the other three and I am still looking for bridal loops for my dress. Hancock Fabrics said they have been discontinued so if anyone knows where I can find this, please let me know!

This Saturday I have two appointments to visit some florists to discuss options and prices for our bouquets and boutonnieres. I am going to Lexis Florist & Sarahs Florist. Has anyone ever used/heard of them before?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails