Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tisk Task Tuesday



Countdown: 263 days
Well let me first say that I didn't get to finish my task from last week of finalizing the guest list. I am still waiting on Joey's dad to send me his names. I did however get the names from my foster mom and now were up to 140 guests.

I did get to complete a task this weekend that wasn't necessarily on my to-do list for this month. I took my mom shopping for an outfit to wear to the wedding. We got a really nice blue skirt suit outift with some cream color wedged heels and some pearl accessories for $100!

For this week my main task is to get the save the dates ready to mail out. They should arrive this week and my goal is to get them addressed, stuffed and stamped. Hopefully I can mail them out next week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails