Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wedding Wednesday - Songs


Since we now have 10 days until the wedding, I thought I would share some of our songs for the wedding.

Prelude (Guests being seated): All My Life (KC & JoJo), Bless the Broken Road (Rascal Flatts), Because You Loved Me (Celine Dion), I knew I loved You (Savage Garden)


Processional (Parents & Bridal Party Walk in): Butterfly Waltz (Brian Crain)
Bride Walks In: Bridal March-Instrumental (Jonathan Cain-Journey)

Recessional (Bride & Groom and Wedding Party Walks Out): You’re my best friend (Queen)

Postlude (Guest Walk Out): Beautiful Day (U2) How Sweet It Is (James Taylor)

Reception Entrance & First Dance: Lost in this Moment (Big & Rich)

As you can see we have a very eclectic list as we like all different types of music.

What are/were some of you song choices?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails