Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tisk Task Tuesday {4.20.10}



Countdown: 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I cant believe I'm finally getting married in 4 days! I have been so stressed  making sure that I'm not forgetting anything and hoping that the logistics of the wedding go smoothly and of course wanting to make sure everyone has a good time.

The only thing we have left to do is finish packing and putting everything in my car. Later today we meet with our officiate for the first time together. We have a pretty good idea of how the ceremony is going to go but just looking over everything one last time. We have to pick Joey's dad up from the airport late Wednesday night and then Thursday right after work I leave to Katy to stay with my best friend and foster family. Friday we have our nail appointment and then I'll be heading to our venue around 3 to drop off the rest of our items and set up.

Then our rehearsal starts at 5pm on Friday and after the rehearsal we are heading to dinner at Los Cucos. Then Saturday I will be Mrs. Joey Lopez!!!!!!

2 comments:

My Life in Purple said...

For the record, after you're married, I'm gonna call you Hea-Lo :)

amy said...

Wow! 4 Days! That is so exciting!!!

I hope everything goes smoothly!

Congrats! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails