Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wedding Wednesday {4.21.10}

Well I've finally got my dress!!!!!!!!!!!! It turned out great! I also had a dress made to change into later during the reception. The only thing I have to say about the whole dress thing is I wish I would have actually lost some weight. It makes me sad that I'm back at my heaviest for the most important day of my life. I guess I'm just so disappointed in myself for not following through with it. I've been having a really hard time with this lately.

I don't know what it is but I have a little control problem that probably comes from the madhouse that I grew up in. But the only thing I can't seem to control is my weight and problem with food. I dont really want to talk about it anymore because I am supposed to be happy that I'm getting married this weekend. And yes I know I'm by no means "fat" but because I am only 5'4" I am bigger than what I would like to be.

To lighten up the mood I've decided to share my dresses with you all. Joey has not seen my wedding dress and luckily he does not read my blog! So without further adue here they are:

5 comments:

My Life in Purple said...

You look so BEAUTIFUL!!! Joey won't know what hit him when you start down the aisle :)

Can't wait to see pictures of your day.

The countdown is on!!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome!! I can't wait to see pictures from the day.

Alissa said...

Aww so beautiful! You're going to look gorgeous, and don't worry about any weight issues you look great!

Carrie said...

You look beautiful in your dress! Weight is always a struggle for everyone. I reached my lowest weight since junior high on my wedding day, but you bet I haven't been able to get back to that number since! Enjoy your day and try not to worry about it. Joey is going to be blown away when he sees you!

Nicole-Lynn said...

I love both dresses! You look great!

Don't be discouraged about your weight you will still look fabulous regardless! So exciting it's this weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails