Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tisk Task Tuesday



Countdown: 18 days

Joey and I can now legally get married!!!Yesterday Joey and I went and got our marriage license!!!!!!!!! I had it in my head we were gonna have to fill out all this paperwork when in fact it was the easiest thing ive ever done! We just sat there while they asked some questions and we paid and that was it. We were out of there in 10 minutes!

My makeup trial that I was supposed to have this weekend got rescheduled to tonight. If I like it I will post a pic up tomorrow. Then tomorrow I am supposed to finally pick up my dress and the rest of my bridesmaids dresses. I am praying that they will be ready tomorrow. Remember I haven't seen mine yet at all!!!!!!! So just a little nervous.

This weekend Im headed to Katy to spend the weekend with my foster parents and help put together our favors that came in last week. I also have an appointment to get my highlights and a trim. I might also have another makeup trial at Clinique to see which one I like the best. Sometime this week I need to start putting my ceremony music on cds and start breaking in my wedding shoes.

Well thats all for this week. More to come later.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Oh my goodness it's getting so close! I'm so excited for you. I hope you post some hair trial pics I can't wait to see how it comes out.

Juliana said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

Valerie said...

I'm so excited for you!! You're getting so close!

Related Posts with Thumbnails