Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tisk Task Tuesday {4.13.10}



Countdown: 11 days!!!!!!

That's right only a few more days and we're down to single digits! Isn't that just crazy! Well first let me say I still haven't received my dress yet. I should get it tomorrow but not gonna hold my breath. I met with my dress lady yesterday and did get to see the top of my dress finished and it is beautiful! She is still working on the bottom part of my dress.

This weekend I went to stay the weekend with my foster parents and was very very busy. Friday, me and my foster mom worked on my favors. We decided to do Navy blue boxes with white Jordan Almonds inside and a white bow on top. Well let me just say someone should have told me ahead of time that the boxes were not going to come already made. Yep that's right they came looking like this:

So me and my foster mom had to put all 125 of them together. Then stuff them with the almonds then put the bows on them. Here is a pic of the final product:

We did get them all finished on Friday thank goodness. Then on Saturday we were up early for a long busy day ahead of us. We went to Memorial City Mall and I had a makeup trial at Clinique. They did an awesome job! They always do. They did my makeup for prom 7 years ago! We decided to buy the makeup that we used and then I will still get my cousins friend to do it for me using my makeup instead of the MAC products she used to make sure its a lot more natural. Since I dont do black eyeliner we decided to do blue eyeshadow for they eyes with a slate eyeliner then a nice pink blush and a nude color for the lips. Here is pic:



My foster mom also bought me the roceasa cleansing line that Clinique has and it is so soothing and it seems to be helping. So I decided not to have a facial since we have less than a week for the wedding and because I have never had one before I am not sure how it will affect my skin. Better to be safe than sorry.

So after tons of shopping at the mall, we headed to get my hair trimmed and highlighted. I was so glad to get home and relax but had a fabulous weekend and am soooo ready for this wedding already!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Your makeup looks great in that picture!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails