Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday

With 2 days away from our wedding, I wanted to thank everyone who has been a part of this journey. We started out with a 14 month engagement and it has been a long and mostly stressful process. I have enjoyed most of it but probably would have lost my mind without the help of friends, blogger friends and family to help me get through.

I am very lucky to have so many people that love me and support me. This is why we have such a large wedding party! First I want to say thank you to my few blogger friends who have helped give me advice and words of encouragement to get through some of the madness that is wedding planning!

Next I want to thank my wonderful friends and wedding party for just being them and being our friends!!!!!! Most of them have been with us from the very beginning back in 2003!!!!! It has been a long and wonderfully sometimes bumpy ride and we are so glad to have always had yalls support even when we made a maybe not so smart decision back in the day.

To our family, we want you know that yall mean the world to us! We had this big wedding so that yall could be a part of it and enjoy the day with us. We are soooo thankful for everything yall have done for us and supporting us through the good times and the bad. We love yall very much!

To those that are no longer with us, we miss you dearly! Words can not express how much we wish you were here. Dad, I wish you were here to walk me down the aisle. I will be thinking of you and so glad you and Joey got to spend time together before you passed away. Grandpa and Grandma Hill, I wish sooooo badly that you could have met Joey. Papa you would have loved him. He loves baseball just as much as you did. Yall would have gotten along great!

Well thanks again everyone for your support and encouragement and we love you!!!!!!!!!!1

5 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw that was sweet. Have so much fun this weekend!

Alissa said...

Aww sweetie you're adorable. I'm so glad to have met you through blog world. Good luck on your wedding! Congrats!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Congrats and good luck on your wedding. We just celebrated our 22nd anniversary....marriage is awesome. My unsolicited advice be each others best friends, never speak ill of each other and always communicate.Don't assume they know what your are thinking...it's one big roller coaster of a ride but the best ride of your life!

Valerie said...

I hope you had a wonderful wedding girl!!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Well.... I wanna hear details!!! Congratulations on being a married woman!

Related Posts with Thumbnails