Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wedding Wednesday

So last night Joey and I went to our appointment at Men's Warehouse and finalized all 12 guys tuxs. I know that seems like a lot. We have the groom, best man and six groomsmen, the ring bearer and three ushers. Luckily I already knew pretty much wanted I wanted so it made it a lot easier and faster!

Without further adue here is what we chose:

All the guys will be wearing this Joseph & Feiss One-Button Notch Lapel tux.


Joey and the ring bearer will be wearing the Rio white vest and tie.


The best man and the groomsmen will be wearing the Rio midnight vest and tie.


Last but not least the ushers will be wearing the Primetime black vest and tie.


To top it off they will be wearing the White/Silver Stud & Cufflink Set.



I will be posting the wedding party's details on our website.

1 comment:

chelsea said...

we had 13 plus mr. smith. hope they gave you some discounts for bringing in that many people!

Related Posts with Thumbnails