Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tisk Task Tuesday



Countdown: 186 days

This past weekend the bridesmaids and I got measured for our dresses. Its kind of a scary thing because from that point on we can't gain ANY weight!!!!!!!!! We can only stay the same or loose it. That is a stressful thing in itself. We will have our first fitting sometime in January or February. I have also picked out the shoes that the bridesmaids will be wearing and I have to say they are pretty cute. Check back tomorrow to see what they look like.

The bridal shower invitations have been ordered and I have already made the address lables for them. My foster mom and I have set a date to go register for some gifts at Macys on November 8.

The next couple of weeks I will be thinking about the rehearsal dinner, the flower girl dresses and ordering the wedding invitations.

1 comment:

chelsea said...

getting fitted for your dress is great! mine was REALLY tight but i knew what i was working toward and it was easy. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails