Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wedding Invitations

Drum Roll please............

We have chosen the following invitation for our wedding invitations!!!!!




So now I can tell you that this one was my absoulte favorite and the 2nd one from yesterdays post was my second favorite. Last night I made Joey look at all of them and I didnt tell him which ones I liked the best. It was so funny because he too picked the ones I liked the most. The decision was made because he said the 2nd one from yesterdays post was too plain on the inside.

Then this morning after reading which one everyone liked the most, and most of you picked the 2nd one from yesterdays post, I started second guessing myself. But I have to believe that there is a reason why both Joey & I picked the same one. I ordered a sample yesterday so hopefully when it comes in its everything we wanted! The invitation is from Invitations by Morgan.

2 comments:

Patty Ann said...

I love them, very elegant!

Chey and Jimmy said...

They are very classy and elegant! They will be beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails