Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tisk Task Tuesday


Countdown: 179 days

This weekend I ordered our wedding invitations!!!!!!! I'm so excited about them! Here is what they say: Because you have shared in our lives by your friendship and love, we (our names) together with our families invite you to share in a celebration of love as we exchange marriage vows.......

We are still in the process of figuring out what we are going to do for the rehearsal dinner. The next week or so I will be going to buy my shoes to wear for the wedding and deciding what hair accessories I'm going to wear. I also need to start going to look at flower girl dresses.

BTW I was told by my Matron of Honor that the bridal shower invites came in!!! I am reserving the room for the bridal shower on Monday and then the invites will go out by the 18th.

1 comment:

chelsea said...

if i have one word of advice for the rehearsal dinner, it would be to make it fun. the wedding is bound to be somewhat formal... our guests and wedding party LOVED games and casual clothes at dave & buster's for the night before.

Related Posts with Thumbnails