Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tisk Task Tuesday



Countdown: 193 days!

As you know last week we finalized our wedding party's tuxs! They look fabulous and Im really excited about them. This Saturday the bridesmaids are coming over to get measured for their dresses along with myself for my wedding dress. The lady who is making our dresses is named Ruth and shes coming over to take measurements and pick up all the fabric to get started. I am excited but also a little nervous because I haven't seen any of her work before. I hope she does a great job.

Joeys last midterm is tomorrow and then he can focus all his time with me and the wedding. We have a date on Thursday to look and finalize our invitaions and the wording. The next thing on my to-do list is to go with my foster mom to register at Macy's. My matron of honor is supposed to be ordering the bridal shower invites today and the gift registration cards will go in those invitations.

Check back tomorrow to see which invitations Joey and I will be looking at on Thursday and give me your opinion!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails