Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tisk Task Tuesday



Countdown: 200 days!

So last week Joey and I registered for gifts at Bed Bath and Beyond and we had a great time picking things out that we wanted for the new house. Yesterday I received our wedding guest book from Beau-Coup and I was kinda suprised to see how much smaller it was than I thought. But it is very white and classic!

I still have not received the rest of the addresses I need so I really need to get on top of that. Tonight Joey and I have an appointment at Men's Warehouse to look at tuxs. I have already browsed online and know pretty much what I want the guys to wear. I am looking forward to Joey trying them on so I can see what they look like on him.

The next couple of weeks Joey and I will be finalizing our inviation wording and picking out the invitation that we will send out!

Check back here tomorrow to find out which tux we picked!

2 comments:

Maria said...

we began our registry there. we stayed for hours and still have to go back! so much there!

Maria said...

i love the countdowns too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails