Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday


Wedding Nightmares! I had my very first wedding nightmare last night. It was the day of my wedding and for some reason my mother and MOH had picked all the decorations and even my wedding dress! It was horrendous! While I was talking to someone in another room some lady came in wearing what was supposed to be my wedding dress (which was hideous) and went and showed everyone. On top of that the only decorations for the reception was some loud color things everwhere. I can't even tell you what they were.

So being the perfectionist that I am, I said that I was canceling the wedding because I was not wearing that dress and everything had been ruined. So I tried to just push it back for only a week and my location wouldn't let me. It was horrible!

Thankfully it was just a dream and my mother nor my MOH is picking out anything for the wedding. LOL

Have any of the other brides-to-be out there had wedding nightmares?

1 comment:

Chey and Jimmy said...

You are too funny! Just means you have wedding on the brain these days. Your day will be perfect. I am so VERY HAPPY for the both of you. And congrats on the house! It's beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails