Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. When I was younger this time of year was always a big deal with my family. I came from a family whose parents had a drug problem and we were pretty poor. But no matter what we always had the best Christmas!

It is just a few days before you are supposed to decorate for Christmas and I couldn't take it anymore. This is our first Christmas at our new house and I was overjoyed in decorating. I put on Christmas music and Joey and I put up our tree and I decorated. I can't wait until we have kids and they can help me decorate like I helped my mom.

Here are some pictures of my Christmas decorations. Hope they get you in the spirit!


 

2 comments:

Chey and Jimmy said...

Just Beautiful! You guys did a great job!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty tree. I love all the red!

Related Posts with Thumbnails