Thursday, November 19, 2009

MY FIRST BLOG AWARD

OMG!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am! I received my very first blog award from Next to Heaven!Thank you soooooo much for the award. I dont have very many followers so this really excites me! I actually met Next to Heaven at UH while getting involved with the Public Relations Student Society of America. I took over her duties when she graduated. She is the sweetest and nicest person! Thanks again Val!



The rules are: List 10 things that make you happy.
Try to do at least one of them today.
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Make sure to link back to the person that tagged you.



10 things that make me {very} happy!!

1. Just being around my fiance.
2. Planning my wedding!
3. Seing my neices and nephew.
4. Of course going shopping especially for shoes and purses!
5. Spending time with friends and family.
6. Eating period!
7. Getting my hair done.
8. Watching movies.
9. Decorating my house.
10. Drinking white wine.



Now to tag 10 lovely bloggers...

{in no particular order-and I'm sure I'm duplicating some who've already received the award}



and if its a hero you want, i can save you, The Perfect Palette, The Future Mrs. Smith, The Brehm Family Blog, Welcome to CIS Houston, Life As Eye See It, Fidgeting Gidget, Paris Breakfasts, Next to Heaven, Classic Bride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! I LOVE getting awards!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails