Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wedding To-Dos

Today was a fun day filled with wedding to-dos! First thing this morning I met Leah at Macy's at Memorial Mall to register for gifts. We registered for Joey and I's fine china along with our flatware and a few other items. This concluded our registration! Everyone can now find us registered at Macy's & Bed Bath and Beyond.

After that I drove to Baytown and picked up my mom and took her with me to look for shoes and flower girl dresses. My mom hasn't been really involved in the wedding planning so I thought this might make her feel better and it sure did! We had a wonderful time. I went to Davids Bridal to look for some shoes I thought I liked but once I saw them in person they didnt wow me. But I did find the perfect pair that did! What do you think about these?





I had to order my size and it takes 6 weeks for them to come in! But i think they are just so elegant and classy. While we were there I bought my garter set. I really wanted a garter that had some blue in it for my "Something Blue." What do you think?





Then we headed to Burlington Coat Factory to look for flower girl dresses. I chose Burlington's because they had the cheapest flower girl dresses. I think it is quite absurd to spend $100-$200 on a flower girl dress and I wouldnt expect anyone to pay that! So this is what we found. We had to buy four of them which was quite a challenge finding four of the same dresses in different sizes.






I have to say these pictures do not do these items justice!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails