Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tisk-Task Tuesday



Countdown: 165 days!

As you know from my last post I recently purchased some wedding stuff! I ordered my shoes, bought my garter and flower girl dresses. I also finished registering for gifts this past weekend! Also yesterday I received my outer envelopes for my invitations.

Right now I am working on something to send to my out-of-town guests letting them know about hotel accomodations. I bought some wedding stationary and was just going to do a letter format. I'm trying not to spend a lot of money on it but if anyone has any ideas of something creative or other suggestions, feel free to let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by from Next to Heaven. I keep seeing your name pop up in comments and decided to head on over. Good luck with wedding planning. I'm getting married next year, too. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails