Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tisk-Task Tuesday



Countdown: 144 days!

So I feel like there isnt a whole lot going on right now on the wedding front but I know thats not entirely true. My wedding shoes came in and last week I ordered my hair accessory. I chose the pearl headband. Like I said before I am not a big fan of veils so I will not be wearing one.














My wedding invitations will be going out next month so this month I will be working on addressing them and buying stamps. The biggest thing Im working on right now which Im having some difficulty is deciding what to do for my rehersal dinner. We have a very large wedding party so including their families for the dinner we have a count of 49 people. If we use proper ettiquette and invite our out of town guests we have 65 people. That is a lot of people to pay for just for a rehersal dinner. I have recieved quotes from a mexican and italian resturant here in Houston and both are over $1,300 for just food and sodas.

We can not do something at our house because it is too far from the wedding location. I would like to have a final decision by the end of this week so I will let yall know what I decide. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather ~ I'd love it if you were a guest blogger for me! Can you send me an e-mail address for you? My e-mail is in the sidebar of my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails