Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wedding Wednesday

So I know I missed Tisk-Task Tuesday yesterday so in case your wondering we have 157 days left!!!!!! Time is just flying by! Well today my Matron of Honor is sending out my bridal shower invitations!!! My cousin did a great job, I totally love them!

One thing I do need to say for any of my friends that will be reading this, I am sorry that I can not invite everyone to our wedding/bridal shower. We have not just 2 but 3 families that we have to invite and our guest list is at 150 people. We were only able to invite some of our close family and friends. I hope everyone understands. Believe me this has been hard for me to tell people we couldnt invite them. Don't take offense and just know that since we are paying for it by ourselves we couldnt afford to have our guest list get any bigger.









On lighter news, I found my flower girl shoes. I tried to find some pretty cheap ones and I looked at PayLess, Target, Walmart, Macy's and JcPennys and didnt find any that looked nice. So I found these at Davids Bridal. They will be white.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails