Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tisk Task Tuesday

Countdown: 32 days!!!!!!!!!

We are right there at the month mark and I can't be more excited!!!!!!!!! We are sooo close I can almost see it. Last week while I was off of work for Spring Break I went to visit my nieces and while I was there I found the perfect head pieces for my flower girls. It is a bobby pin with a flower that matches their dress to the T.

This coming Saturday we have our tasting at the wedding location and to figure out the set up for everything. I'm really excited about this. We are having a sit down dinner and have chosen some kind of chicken dinner for the entree. We will be tasting two kinds to see which we like the best.

Next I need to schedule a makeup trial and order gifts for the rest of our wedding party. The countdown is on and I will be pretty busy from now until the wedding. I have never been more ready for anything than I am to marry Joey!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait either. I'm so happy for yall. Love yall

chelsea said...

32 days!!! WOW!

amy said...

Awww, yay!

Sarah Ann said...

congrats on your wedding! I'm following!

Alissa said...

How exciting you're in the home stretch. The next month is going to fly by. Will you be able to go on a honeymoon?

Carrie said...

How fun! We didn't get to taste the food at our wedding beforehand. I would have liked to sample different options, but everything turned out well.

The last month flies by! Enjoy the rush!

Related Posts with Thumbnails