Friday, March 5, 2010

Half Full Friday (3.5.10)


I am happy that I get a half day at work today!

I am happy that I finished putting together our place cards for the wedding!

I am sooo happy that I received a lovely card in the mail, yes in the mail, from Eyegirl yesterday! (Be on the look out for something in return :) )

I am happy that tomorrow I get to try on my wedding dress for the first tomorrow!

I am happy that my my organization was recoginized by President Obama in his speech this week.


Check out what Eyegirl and others are happy about this week! http://www.lifeaseyeseeit.com/

2 comments:

Carrie said...

How exciting you get to try on your wedding dress tomorrow!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great list. Thank you so much for joining me! I'm glad you got your card. :) And, I can't wait to hear how you liked your dress.

Related Posts with Thumbnails