Friday, March 26, 2010

Half Full Friday




I am happy that today is payday!!!


I am happy tomorrow Joey and I have our food tasting and finalize setup for the wedding.

I am happy that last week I got to visit my nieces and sister for a couple of days.

I am happy that we are done buying gifts for our wedding party. (exluding parents)

I am happy that we are contracting with a marketing person to make my life easier at work!


Check out what Eyegirl and others are happy about this week! http://www.lifeaseyeseeit.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining me again this week. Your wedding is sooo close! :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Refreshing to hear the positives :) Glad you have so much you're happy/thankful for! Enjoy your weekend!

Alissa said...

Yum the food tasting was one of our fave parts of the whole process. I hope you have a great time at yours! Oh and that's great that you get to honeymoon you're going to have such a good time with your soon to be new hubby.

Related Posts with Thumbnails