Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tisk-Task Tuesday


Countdown: 53 days!!!

This weekend I worked on my place cards! The place cards that came with my place card frames was not working for me. The lines weren't long enough for me to put names of couples and families so I went off to Staples and bought business cards. They fit perfectly! They look really nice and elegant.

This weekend I went looking for gifts for my 4 yes 4 flower girls. I have these white with blue easter baskets that we were gonna use for flower girl baskets when we were gonna do an outside wedding. Then everything changed and I though I would keep them and put some fun stuff in there and give to the flower girls and their gift. Yesterday I was looking online and found this Flower Girl A to Z Book. My flower girls are 6-9 years old.  I think they will like reading about what a flower girl is supposed to do.

This weekend I have my first dress fitting and this is the first time im actually seeing my dress since I'm getting it made. I am uber nervous! Nervous about the dress looking like I want it to look and then nervous because I HAVENT lost any weight and hope that my dress fits me.  I've been really down on myself lately because I just let myself go. You would think I would be more motivated than every to loose weight but I just keep making excuses. And now I really dont know what to do.

My programs should be coming in this week hopefully and I can't wait to see what they look like.

Well wish me luck for my dress fitting and Ill have an update next week!

2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Hope your dress fitting goes well! Enjoy it! That's exciting about things coming together... almost time :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I hope the fitting goes well. I'm sure you'll be the most beautiful bride ever because you're already gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails