Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tisk Task Tuesday


Countdown: 207 days

Back to thinking about the wedding now that we are all moved into our house! Last week I received my flower girl baskets and flower petals from the Wedding Outlet and they are beautiful! I met with my bridesmaids a couple of weeks ago to finalize a date for our measurement fitting. We will be getting measured for our dresses on Oct. 17!!!!!!!! We also delegated duties for the bridal shower and my MOH is already getting a great start with picking out the invitations.

This week Joey and I will be going to register for gifts!!!!!!! Im really excited about this and hope that Joey will not totally hate it. LOL Then in the next coming week or so we will be finalizing which invitation we want and the wording! I will also be trying to get the rest of the addresses I need this week.

Stay tuned for more wedding updates!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails