Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday

So today's Thoughtful Thursday is not actually about our wedding but about our new home. Our new house should be totally completed today! The DAP people have their inspection tomorrow and our final inspection is on Monday. If all goes well we close on our new home next Friday!!!! Here is a pic of what it looks like.



I can not express to you how excited I am! We have been staying with Joey's grandmother since the end of June and I can not wait to have my own place again! I will post more pics next weekend after we get moved in!

2 comments:

Rachel Follett said...

Congrats on your new home. That is so exciting!

Maria said...

thank you for your post. and best of luck in your new home! :) can't wait to see more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails