Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tisk Task Tuesday



Countdown: 235 days

Right now is a little slow on the wedding front. The only thing I am doing at the moment is getting ready for a Bridal Party Meeting that is taking place next Saturday. We will be deciding on a date to get measured for our dresses in October and discussing the bridal shower.

I do want to mention that I got a new bridesmaid recently! One of my bridesmaid had something unexpected come up and could no longer be a part of our big day so I got the chance to ask my college friend Katie who had been dying to be in our wedding. She will get to meet everyone else for the first time next week.

Joey and I will be registering for our gifts at the end of this month after we get moved into our house. I have started looking at invitations and ordered some samples. We will need to make a decision by the end of October as they need to be ordered in November. I am also still looking at flower girl baskets.

So just a lot of looking at the moment.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails