Friday, September 4, 2009

Flourish Friday

So today is all about my flower girls! When Joey and I first got engaged, flower girl baskets were the first thing I purchased. Unfortunately at that time we were planning an outside wedding so around Easter time I had bought white whicker baskets.

But now our plans have changed. Our wedding is a lot more formal and is inside so my whicker baskets really no longer work. So I have been looking for the right basket that isn't too expensive because remind you I have 4 flower girls! So even if I found some for $20 it would cost me over $80 for flower girl baskets.

I happened to run across this basket on The Wedding Outlet. I absoultely love the pearl handles and the best thing is its only $8.95each! I showed Joey to see what he thought and he also loved it and thought it was very classy.



To go along with the flower girl baskets I also came across these white hydrangea flower girl petals on Advantage Bridal.com. They are perfect since my flowers are hydrangeas and tulips. And they are on sale for $9.95.

I will be purchasing these items next week! So exciting! Can't wait to show my flower girls!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails