Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wedding Wednesday

If you are looking for dresses for your bridemsaids to wear, I would suggest looking into getting them made. I was very lucky to find someone to make my dress and my six bridesmaids dresses very cheap. The patterns are also pretty cheap and luckily I got mine on sale. You can find patterns and fabrics at either Hancock Fabrics or Jo-Ann Fabrics & Crafts.

My wedding dress pattern



My bridesmaids dress pattern (C)



Where did you get your dresses from or did you get them made?

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Cute! A friend of mine is having her mom make all the dresses. It's a neat idea, I just didn't have anyone to do it!

I got my dress at Alfred Angelo and my bridesmaids dresses came from Macy's.

Michelle Summer Designs said...

I found mine on ebay. It was a place that sold designer knock-offs, so I was able to find my dress for $350 instead of $1200!

The bridesmaid dresses came from David's bridal.

Related Posts with Thumbnails